The Family Health Centers is the largest physician owned family medicine practice in Western North Carolina. We see patients in Asheville, Arden and Hominy Valley. We offer a range of services including lab, X-Ray, bone density, etc.
Document Management & Support Specialist Duties Include:
- Documents covid vaccine records in the state registry.
- Prepares lab letters as assigned.
- Reviews and responds to patient messages as assigned.
- Sends and receives faxes following practice protocols.
- Cleaning and stocking areas as needed.
- Reminder calls to patients when overdue for testing, procedures or appointments.
- Chart review as assigned.
- Support referrals department with administrative duties.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
Document Management & Support Specialist Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Previous experience working with electronic medical records preferred.
- Healthcare experience in a family medicine office preferred.
Document Management & Support Specialists receive the following benefits:
- Flex Savings
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time off
- Employee Assistance Program
- No Sunday work
We are an equal opportunity employer
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.80 - $17.00 per hour
All staff are required to be vaccinated or tested each Friday. Employees where masks and follow safety protocols.